Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza
Prepared cookie dough and instant pudding mix hurry along the preparation of this lovely layered dessert from Mary White of Lincoln, Nebraska. "It's a favorite at our house," she notes.
14-16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at
- 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes; gently run a flexible metal spatula under crust to loosen.
- Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until blended. Spread
- over crust. In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2
- minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over
- cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 14-16 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 284 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 226 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.