- COOKIE MIX:
- 9 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 cups shortening
- 6 cups Cookie Mix (above)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Thoroughly combine dry ingredients; cut in shortening until crumbly. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place up to 6 months. Yield: 5 dozen per batch (18 cups mix).
- To make cookies: Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, combine mix, vanilla and eggs. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls 1/2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 5 dozen per batch.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Sort By :
"These cookies were the worst.There was no moisture to mix these.I wasted a bag of chips and nuts.I would not make again.6 cups of mix and 2 eggs were not enough to mix.They were dry."
"These cookies are the best I have ever tasted and the recipe makes enough for a large crowd. Be sure to use an extra large bowl for mixing."