- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Chopped nuts and chocolate curls, optional
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight
Sort By :
"Super yummy! A definite do over!"
"my mom makes this every year for our family reunion it is gone in about 10 min and she makes 2 9x13 pans for about 75-80 people I love this recipe I call it heaven in a pan well it is"
"I took this dessert to a party and it was a huge hit. Everyone enjoyed it. I used gluten free dough so I could eat it too."
"The directions are fine. There are 4 layers: cookie layer cream cheese & sugar layer pudding layer top layer of whipped cream :)"
"Poor directions. Count the layers. puddings are mixed separately. my suggestion, bake the cookies, then crumble for crust."