- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Chopped nuts and chocolate curls, optional
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight(31)
Sort By :
Very easy and tasted wonderful. I took this to a luau and everyone asked for the recipe.
This is a great dessert for potlucks or larger gatherings. It is very easy to make so kids can help in the kitchen. I have substituted peanut butter cookie dough for the chocolate chip and it was heavenly.
We love this dessert! It is the absolute best for kids and adults alike.
Great recipe! Wonder if I can freeze for later?
This is the best.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >