- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Chopped nuts and chocolate curls, optional
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight
"This recipe was Great and fun to take to my Recipe Girls supper. I made a half recipe in an 8x8 pan (and baked the remaining cookie dough as cookies) I also made just 1 box of Chocolate Pudding and Mini chocolate chips for the top! IT was a Big Hit! Thanks for sharing the recipe!!!!!"
"I substituted freshly made whipped cream for the chemical laden whipped topping in a tub. Absolutely delicious!"
"This is a great dessert! Easy to make and delish! I made it with skim milk and I whipped on fast in the blender the pudding mixes --no problem with runny pudding."
"Loved this dish. Made it a few weeks ago. Will be making it again for next weekend. Again loved it."
"I made this for my company Christmas potluck and won the prize for best dessert! It was for all of our factory workers as well so I tripled the recipe and cooked it into a big pan. The only thing is that the pudding was a little runny. If I make it again I would like to figure out how to make the chocolate pudding layer more firm and maybe mousse like. Either way folks loved it."