- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Chopped nuts and chocolate curls, optional
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight
Sort By :
I took this dessert to a party and it was a huge hit. Everyone enjoyed it. I used gluten free dough so I could eat it too.
The directions are fine.
There are 4 layers:
cream cheese & sugar layer
top layer of whipped cream
Poor directions. Count the layers. puddings are mixed separately. my suggestion, bake the cookies, then crumble for crust.
Delicious! got ate right up!
I under baked the cookie, and it was still hard to cut and get out of the pan. When I did cut it and tried to take it out, it left a thin layer of the crust that I couldn't get out. This always happens when I use refrigerated cookie dough as a crust. I will not do that again. This recipe is similar to a Chocolate Striped Delight dessert I make for Jello brand, I think. I will stick with that recipe in the future. It uses graham cracker crumbs, as some of the other reviews here suggested. Should have listened!