- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Chopped nuts and chocolate curls, optional
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight
Sort By :
"I made this as a cool treat for when my fiance moved up. It was good, but it wasn't amazing or wow me. The whipped topping on top came out more like globs, not as nice and even as shown in the picture. I don't know that I would make this again, but I don't regret making it!"
"I take a meal to a homeless shelter once a month and I made this delicious dessert in April. I had many compliments on it. It's definitely a keeper!"
"I like the orignal recipe better with an oreo crust and 2 chocolate puddings. The cookie was kind of hard to cut through and spear/break apart with your fork when eating."
"Super yummy! A definite do over!"
"my mom makes this every year for our family reunion it is gone in about 10 min and she makes 2 9x13 pans for about 75-80 people I love this recipe I call it heaven in a pan well it is"