- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Chopped nuts and chocolate curls, optional
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight
"Big big hit! Tastes great when using real cream OR good ol' "chemical-laden -whipped -topping -in- a- tub"! Love 'em both in this dish. Didn't have a problem with the pudding layer."
"This recipe was Great and fun to take to my Recipe Girls supper. I made a half recipe in an 8x8 pan (and baked the remaining cookie dough as cookies) I also made just 1 box of Chocolate Pudding and Mini chocolate chips for the top! IT was a Big Hit! Thanks for sharing the recipe!!!!!"
"I substituted freshly made whipped cream for the chemical laden whipped topping in a tub. Absolutely delicious!"
"This is a great dessert! Easy to make and delish! I made it with skim milk and I whipped on fast in the blender the pudding mixes --no problem with runny pudding."
"Loved this dish. Made it a few weeks ago. Will be making it again for next weekend. Again loved it."