- springform pan; set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until
- smooth. Add eggs and egg yolks; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in chocolate chips
- and orange peel. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 65-75 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove from the oven; let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread
- over filling. Return to the oven for 8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack
- for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with cookie crumbs. Yield:
- 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 432 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 149 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.