Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups chocolate chip cookie crumbs (about 28 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chip cookie crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add eggs and egg yolks; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in chocolate chips and orange peel. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 65-75 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from the oven; let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over filling. Return to the oven for 8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with cookie crumbs. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
Sort By :
Try lining the bottom of the springform pan with parchment paper cut to size...it will easily slide off the base onto serving tray.
This is always a hit when I make it however it is always impossible to remove from the bottom of the springform pan to place on a serving dish. I make sure I grease the pan liberally but still always have this problem.