- For topping, combine the flour, sugar and cocoa; cut in butter until
- mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool in pan 20 minutes before removing
- to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Editor's Note: A greased 9-in. square baking pan can be used instead of the tube pan; bake for 45-50 minutes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 539 calories, 28 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 454 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.