- For topping, combine the flour, brown sugar and cocoa in a bowl. Cut
- in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans;
- sprinkle over batter. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 15
- minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over
- cake. Yield: 1 cake (8 servings).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 389 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 302 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.