- 6-in. rectangle. Melt remaining butter; brush butter to within 1/2
- in. of edges. Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon and remaining sugar.
- Sprinkle over dough, then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into 1-in. slices; place cut side down in a greased 8-in.
- square baking dish. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 1-1/2 hours.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. In a small
- bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla and enough
- milk to achieve drizzling consistency; drizzle over warm rolls.
- Serve warm. Yield: 6 rolls.
Editor's Note: Rolls may be frozen for up to 2 months. Reheat in the microwave before serving if desired.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 267 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 176 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.