Chocolate Chip Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 jar (12 ounces) maraschino cherries
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 chocolate cookie crust (9 inches)
- 6 chocolate-covered cherries
- 1. Drain maraschino cherries, reserving 2 teaspoons juice. Cut cherries into quarters; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and reserved cherry juice until smooth. Add eggs; beat just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips and reserved cherries.
- 3. Pour into crust (crust will be full). Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve with chocolate-covered cherries. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice: 682 calories, 41g fat (22g saturated fat), 154mg cholesterol, 384mg sodium, 77g carbohydrate (62g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cherry Cheesecake
"Added more chocolate chips. Omg! Yum"
"Excellent!!! Major hit. People are literally licking their plates. Super easy to make, always a plus."
"My mom told us we couldn't have anymore! Boyfriend said already gone! Yum and easy."
"This was fantastic. I will make this again and again. The family loved it."
"This is a huge hit with everyone that enjoys cheesecake!!!!"
"This recipe sounds yummy. I'll have to give it a try."