Chocolate Chip Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 jar (12 ounces) maraschino cherries
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 chocolate cookie crust (9 inches)
- 6 chocolate-covered cherries
- Drain maraschino cherries, reserving 2 teaspoons juice. Cut cherries into quarters; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and reserved cherry juice until smooth. Add eggs; beat just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips and reserved cherries.
- Pour into crust (crust will be full). Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve with chocolate-covered cherries. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cherry Cheesecake
Sort By :
"My mom told us we couldn't have anymore! Boyfriend said already gone! Yum and easy."
"I made this for Christmas Eve and we all loved it. Thank you for this easy recipe. It's very rich and delicious!"
"This was fantastic. I will make this again and again. The family loved it."
"This is a huge hit with everyone that enjoys cheesecake!!!!"
"This recipe sounds yummy. I'll have to give it a try."