- 1 jar (12 ounces) maraschino cherries
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 chocolate cookie crust (9 inches)
- 6 chocolate-covered cherries
- Drain maraschino cherries, reserving 2 teaspoons juice. Cut cherries into quarters; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and reserved cherry juice until smooth. Add eggs; beat just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips and reserved cherries.
- Pour into crust (crust will be full). Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve with chocolate-covered cherries. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cherry Cheesecake
Sort By :
"Added more chocolate chips. Omg! Yum"
"Excellent!!! Major hit. People are literally licking their plates. Super easy to make, always a plus."
"My mom told us we couldn't have anymore! Boyfriend said already gone! Yum and easy."
"This was fantastic. I will make this again and again. The family loved it."
"This is a huge hit with everyone that enjoys cheesecake!!!!"