Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
—Cheri Oswell, Fort Carson, Colorado
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and cocoa; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake at 325° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a microwave, melt 1/3 cup chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Set aside. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in milk and melted chips. Add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust; sprinkle with remaining chips.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 9 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 297 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC