- 1 cup crushed reduced-fat Oreo cookies (about 11 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 6-8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Beat in vanilla just until blended. In a small bowl, toss 1/3 cup chocolate chips and flour; stir into batter.
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Bake at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until almost set. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Sort By :
"People know me for my cheesecake and this is my go-to recipe. Sometimes I make it "healthy" and sometimes I use regular ingredients. It's great either way, depending on how many calories you want to expend at a time. :)"
"i know it's a light receipt, but I doubled the chocolate chips to 1 C - 3/4 in the batter and 1/4 on the top."
"I do not use the lighter cream cheese, but use all the real stuff and it comes out great. My daughters favorite dessert."