- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Graham crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans. Serve with graham crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (about 2 cups).
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
"One of my favorite go-to recipes! Always get lots of request for this tasty treat. Have made with reduced fat and fat free cream cheese with good results. Just shape in a cute serving dish & pat the nuts on top. Sometimes also like to toss in some toffee bits. I like to serve with graham pretzels (regular & chocolate) that I get from a local bulk food store. I can eat this by the spoonful!"
""Very good recipe! Nice to have a dessert cheese ball recipe. ""
"Made it really fast on Christmas day for family. I substituted graham crumbs for nuts(allergies). Will become a favorite go to recipe!"
"Delicious and so easy! Everyone at the party asked for the recipe."
"This was a HUGE hit at thanksgiving. Gone before I even got all of the food on the table."