- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead in
- chocolate chips. Divide dough in half; divide each half into three
- portions. Shape each piece into an 12-in. rope.
- Place three ropes on a greased baking sheet and braid; pinch ends to
- seal and tuck under. Repeat with remaining dough. Cover and let rise
- until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Combine cream and sugar. Brush some of the mixture over braids. Bake
- at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire
- racks and brush with remaining cream mixture. Cool. Yield: 2 loaves
- (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 153 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.