- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into an
- 18-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Spread butter over dough to within 1/2
- in. of edges. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over butter.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips; gently press into dough. Roll up
- jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut
- into 12 slices.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cream; pour into a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange rolls cut side up over syrup.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 50 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing to a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 499 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 358 mg sodium, 76 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.