Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe bananas (1 to 2 medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Beat in the egg, bananas and vanilla. Combine the flours, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture until just moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; fill three-fourths full with batter. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 6 muffins.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins(13)
Sort By :
I used regular chips b/c its all I had on hand but they turned out great.
The taste of these were just perfect. Made 18 mini muffins with regular size chips because that's all I had.
Mmmm...tasty! I ended up with 18 medium muffins by doubling the recipe (had 3 bananas--why waste). The first dozen I baked as per recipe instructions, the remaining batter I added some medium coconut for a little extra texture. Turned out great. Look forward to making more when I've got more overripe bananas.
They were very delicious, I got a little carried away with the chocolate and doubled the amount, I wouldn't recommend that you do this as well.
some people just can't cook so find fault with every thing they so call try. And some of the stupid questions they ask about a recipe if you went to school before 1970 you can read and understand what is being said. have someone older then you read the recipe and explain it to you,