Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- 2. Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes or until edges are firm. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 145 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 111 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies
"These cookies are so soft and good! I made gem once and i make a batch every other day. They are really excellent if you follow the recipe...."