Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- 2. Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes or until edges are firm. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
2 each: 145 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies
"These cookies are so soft and good! I made gem once and i make a batch every other day. They are really excellent if you follow the recipe...."