Chocolate Cherry Smoothies Recipe
Deborah Allsbrooks combines sweet cherries with the rich flavor of chocolate for a quick breakfast drink. The Charlotte, Tennessee cook likes to use light chocolate soy milk instead of 2% milk.
- 1 cup 2% chocolate milk
- 1 cup frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 carton (4 ounces) whipped chocolate mousse yogurt
- 4 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Cherry Smoothies in Cooking for 2 Spring 2008, p8
Reviews for Chocolate Cherry Smoothies(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2008
I have a freezer full of fresh frozen sweet cherries that I now have a fast and easy use for..
More Recipe Collections
- Beverages >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >