Chocolate Cherry Martini
Don't be fooled by the rich, shake-like look of this layered drink. It has a chocolate-cherry flavor that can pack a punch.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate-flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce cherry brandy
- 4 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, brandy,
- cream and cherry juice.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on
- outside of shaker. Place syrup in the bottom of a chilled cocktail
- glass; strain vodka mixture on top. Serve with cherry. Yield: 1
Editor's Note: For a more festive look, martini can be served in a sugar-rimmed glass. Moisten the rim of the glass with water. Sprinkle coarse sugar on a plate; hold glass upside down and dip rim in sugar.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 361 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein.