Chocolate Cherry Martini Recipe
Don't be fooled by the rich, shake-like look of this layered drink. It has a chocolate-cherry flavor that can pack a punch.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate-flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce cherry brandy
- 4 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1. Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, brandy, cream and cherry juice.
- 2. Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Place syrup in the bottom of a chilled cocktail glass; strain vodka mixture on top. Serve with cherry. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving equals 361 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC