- kitchen towel dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off
- waxed paper. Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting
- with a short side. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter; stir
- until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar and enough milk
- to achieve desired consistency.
- Unroll cake; spread ice cream evenly over cake to within 1/2 in. of
- edges. Roll up again. Place seam side down on a serving platter.
- Spread with frosting. Cover and freeze overnight. Yield: 14
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 251 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.