Chocolate-Cherry Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 bottle (7-1/4 ounces) chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 packages (1-1/2 ounces each) peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1. Following package directions, drizzle half of the ice cream topping over crust; gently spread to coat bottom and sides. Freeze until firm.
- 2. Meanwhile, set aside six cherries for garnish; chop remaining cherries. In a large bowl, combine ice cream and chopped cherries. Spread into prepared crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups; drizzle with remaining ice cream topping.
- 3. Garnish with reserved cherries. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 668 calories, 39g fat (18g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 80g carbohydrate (68g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate-Cherry Ice Cream Pie
"Taste great, easy to make but would recommend freezing overnight"