Chocolate Cherry Fudge Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped candied cherries
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. In a medium microwavable bowl, combine milk and chocolate chips. Microwave on high for about 1 minute or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Stir in almonds, cherries and extract. Spread evenly in a greased 8-in. square pan. Cover and chill until firm. Cut into squares. Store, covered, in the refrigerator. Yield: 4-5 dozen.
1 piece: 59 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Cherry Fudge
"Great tasting fudge. Chocolate, cherries and almond are wonderful compliments of each other."