Chocolate Cherry Fudge Recipe
Cherries make this fudge unique from others, and festive for the holidays. It's a recipe my husband really enjoys. I've made it for our Homemaker group's Christmas party.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped candied cherries
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. In a medium microwavable bowl, combine milk and chocolate chips. Microwave on high for about 1 minute or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Stir in almonds, cherries and extract. Spread evenly in a greased 8-in. square pan. Cover and chill until firm. Cut into squares. Store, covered, in the refrigerator. Yield: 4-5 dozen.
1 piece: 59 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Cherry Fudge
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC