Chocolate Cherry Dessert Recipe
Chocolate and cherries are perfect together in this dessert. Guests will be asking you for the recipe!—Cherry Turner, Eunice, Louisiana
- 26 chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1. In a bowl, combine wafer crumbs with butter. Press into an 8-in. square dish. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- 2. In another bowl, combine sour cream, pudding and milk; beat on low for 1-1/2 minutes. Spread over crust. Spoon pie filling on top. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 302 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 368 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Cherry Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC