- 26 chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, combine wafer crumbs with butter. Press into an 8-in. square dish. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine sour cream, pudding and milk; beat on low for 1-1/2 minutes. Spread over crust. Spoon pie filling on top. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Cherry Dessert in Country Woman May/June 1993, p35
Reviews for Chocolate Cherry Dessert(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >