- 10 crepes for another use. Crepes may be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Pipe filling onto the center of each remaining crepe. Top with 2
- tablespoons pie filling. Fold side edges of crepe to the center.
- Drizzle with fudge topping and garnish with whipped topping. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 340 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.