Chocolate Cherry Cappuccino Recipe
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/3 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/3 cups instant coffee granules
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1 envelope (.13 ounce) unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid mix
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- In a large airtight container, combine the first six ingredients. Store in a cool dry place for up to 2 months.
- To prepare cappuccino: Place 2 tablespoons mix in a mug. Stir in hot milk until combined; top with marshmallows. Yield: 48 servings (6 cups cappuccino mix).
Originally published as Chocolate Cherry Cappuccino in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2007
Reviews for Chocolate Cherry Cappuccino
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review