Chocolate Cherry Cappuccino Recipe
I wanted something that both coffee and non-coffee drinkers would enjoy, so I added cherry flavoring to a cappuccino mix. This creamy dessert coffee is extra festive when garnished with holiday sprinkles.—Jennifer Waters, Lubbock, Texas
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/3 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/3 cups instant coffee granules
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1 envelope (.13 ounce) unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid mix
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a large airtight container, combine the first six ingredients. Store in a cool dry place for up to 2 months.
- 2. To prepare cappuccino: Place 2 tablespoons mix in a mug. Stir in hot milk until combined; top with marshmallows. Yield: 48 servings (6 cups cappuccino mix).
1 cup: 259 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (32g sugars, trace fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Cherry Cappuccino
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC