- waxed paper. Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting
- with a short side. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, combine whipped topping and chocolate syrup; fold in
- cherries. Unroll cake; spread filling evenly over cake to within 1/2
- in. of edges. Roll up again. Place seam side down on a serving
- For frosting, combine whipped topping and chocolate syrup. Frost
- cake; garnish with cherries if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 189 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.