- 1 cup butter
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until blended. Beat in vanilla and the chocolate mixture. Add flour. Stir in walnuts and cherries.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate-Cherry Brownie Cups in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2000, p47
Reviews for Chocolate-Cherry Brownie Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review