It's so tempting to snitch one of these yummy cups, you'll want to double your recipe. That way, you'll have some to munch on right away while you package the others to give as gifts to friends and family.
Featured In: 25 Light Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- 1 cup butter
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until blended. Beat in vanilla and the chocolate mixture. Add flour. Stir in walnuts and cherries.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate-Cherry Brownie Cups in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2000, p47
Reviews for Chocolate-Cherry Brownie Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review