- and coarsely chop; fold into batter with pecans.
- Pour into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at
- 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 164 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.