Chocolate Cheesecake Triangles Recipe
I love this tasty twist on traditional cheesecake. The creamy, chocolaty triangles are served with a luscious raspberry sauce for an easy, eye-catching dessert.—Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- RASPBERRY SAUCE:
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and undrained
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1. Line the bottom and sides of a 9-in. square baking pan with heavy-duty foil. In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, butter and 3 tablespoons sugar; press onto the bottom of prepared pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, flour and remaining sugar until smooth. Beat in milk. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla.
- 3. In another bowl, combine 3/4 cup cream cheese mixture and melted chocolate; set aside. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Top with spoonfuls of chocolate mixture; cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 4. Meanwhile, for sauce, place raspberries in a blender; cover and process until well blended. Press through a sieve over a small saucepan. Discard seeds. Combine cornstarch and water; stir into raspberry juice. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate until serving.
- 5. Using foil, lift cheesecake out of pan; discard foil. Cut into four squares; cut each square diagonally into four triangles. Serve with sauce. Yield: 16 servings.
1 cheesecake triangle with 2 teaspoons sauce equals 294 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 176 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Cheesecake Triangles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC