- butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir in the egg yolk,
- vanilla and walnuts.
- Press onto the bottom of prepared pan. Bake at 325° for 15
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- the sour cream, flour, orange peel and salt. Beat in the egg, egg
- white and vanilla on low speed just until combined.
- Pour filling over warm crust. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until center
- is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- Garnish with chocolate sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate overnight.
- Using foil, lift out of the pan; remove foil. Cut into 1-in.
- squares. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 142 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.