- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in cooled chocolate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until serving. Decorate with chocolate curls as desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
"Delicious! Love by all ..... Thanks, will make again"
"Loved this! It was so good. I used a chocolate crumb pie crust instead of the graham cracker crust. Will definitely make it again."
"Pie was good. It was rich so I limited myself to small slices. It was easy to put together and I didn't have any issues with consistency of the filling."
"Way too sweet which is unusual for me, I love chocolate. Also found it difficult to spread in crust as it was so thick. Won't make again."
"Made this easy to make pie for Thanksgiving and we loved it. Even my hubby who doesn't like a heavy chocolae flavor liked this pie. The only suggestion I have is remove it from the refrigerator a few minutes before you want to serve it to let it soften."