- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in cooled chocolate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until serving. Decorate with chocolate curls as desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
"Jlorr it just makes a nice, rich filling."
"Delicious! Love by all ..... Thanks, will make again"
"Way too sweet which is unusual for me, I love chocolate. Also found it difficult to spread in crust as it was so thick. Won't make again."
"I prepared this pie 9/6/14. It was very simple to prepare and I liked the ease of the preparation for this dessert! The only thing I did do was use a 12-oz. package of Make and Mold chocolate Truffle candy wafers and melted them in a double boiler with 3 Tbsp. milk and stirred until smooth.I also prepared my own crust. I'll use either crushed chocolate cookies or vanilla wafers or crushed graham crackers OR Nutter Butter peanut butter sandwich cookies, 1/4 cup butter, melted and 1/4 cup sugar, mixed together, pressed into a 9" pie plate and placed in a turned off 400o F. oven for 15 minutes-this sets my crust! I kept the rest of the recipe as is!I plan to share it at the hospital where I volunteer! I did keep the pie as it is without any topping on it! Thank you, Sandy Schwartz, for sharing your recipe! I got it from the new Taste of Home easy Weeknight dinnerrecipe book I'd purchased! delowenstein"