Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
"Guests always love this rich pie," writes Sandy Schwartz of Brooklyn New York. "It's especially good topped with raspberry or cherry pie filling."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla until
- smooth. Beat in cooled chocolate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon
- into crust. Refrigerate until serving. Decorate with chocolate curls
- as desired. Yield: 8 servings.