A crisp phyllo shell holds a mousse-like filling in this festive treat. The bite-size portion is perfect for parties.—Giovanna Kranenberg, Cambridge, Minnesota
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, melted chocolate and vanilla until smooth.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert #32 star pastry tip. Fill the bag with cream cheese mixture; pipe into tart shells. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Cheesecake Phyllo Tartlets in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p33
Reviews for Chocolate Cheesecake Phyllo Tartlets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review