- soft dough from inside. Cool.
- For filling, melt chocolate chips in a microwave; set aside. In a
- bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat
- in melted chocolate. In another bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks
- form; gradually beat into chocolate mixture. Spoon into cream puffs;
- replace tops. For glaze, melt chocolate chips and shortening in a
- microwave. Drizzle over puffs. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 450 calories, 37 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 166 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.