- 3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat
- in eggs. Beat in chocolate and vanilla until well blended. Combine
- flour and baking powder; stir into chocolate mixture. Fold in
- pecans. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- In another large bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Beat in the
- sugar, egg, flour and vanilla until well combined. Fold in pecans.
- Spread over the chocolate layer; sprinkle with chips.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until edges pull away from
- sides of pan. Sprinkle with marshmallow; bake 2 minutes longer or
- until puffed. Spread evenly over cream cheese layer. Cool on a wire
- In a large saucepan, combine first four topping ingredients. Cook and
- stir over low heat until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth. Spread over
- cooled bars. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 330 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.