- mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Transfer to three greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake
- at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For frosting, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter, latte mix,
- vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Frost tops
- of loaves.
- Yield: 3 mini loaves (6 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 208 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 206 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.