Chocolate Cashew Clusters
People are crazy about these cashews coated in toffee and three kinds of chocolate. They make gift-giving sweet and simple for me!—Virginia Sauer, Wantagh, NY
92 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Cook: 10 min. + chilling
- 16 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 cups salted cashews
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- In a large heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the chocolates
- until melted. Remove from heat; stir in cashews and toffee bits.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes
- or until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 101 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 60 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.