People are crazy about these cashews coated in toffee and three kinds of chocolate. They make gift-giving sweet and simple for me!—Virginia Sauer, Wantagh, NY
- 16 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 cups salted cashews
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- In a large heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the chocolates until melted. Remove from heat; stir in cashews and toffee bits. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 pounds.
Originally published as Chocolate Cashew Clusters in Country Woman December/January 2010, p40
Reviews for Chocolate Cashew Clusters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review