- 16 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 cups salted cashews
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- In a large heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the chocolates until melted. Remove from heat; stir in cashews and toffee bits. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 pounds.
Reviews for Chocolate Cashew Clusters
"Sooooo easy.....Sooooo GOOD!!!! My newest candy edition for my Christmas cookie, candy, and baking list!"
"I made these last year and they were sooo good and couldn't be easier! I plan on adding them to my Christmas repertoire :) making them tonight!"
"This recipe was easy and very delicious! The only thing I did different was add more toffee. I put a little more than an entire cup of toffee in there. These freeze very well... as a matter of fact, I even snacked on them while still frozen and then tasted great!"
"It's easy to make and is very good."
"So easy & quick. I melted the chocolates in the microwave. These are much better than the usual "melt & mix" candy recipes. Everyone wants the recipe!"