- 16 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 cups salted cashews
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- In a large heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the chocolates until melted. Remove from heat; stir in cashews and toffee bits. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 pounds.
Reviews for Chocolate Cashew Clusters
Sort By :
"This was so good and easy! We gave them out as neighbor gifts at Christmas. You could also make this in a slow cooker. Great recipe!"
"I made these last year and they were sooo good and couldn't be easier! I plan on adding them to my Christmas repertoire :) making them tonight!"
"This recipe was easy and very delicious! The only thing I did different was add more toffee. I put a little more than an entire cup of toffee in there. These freeze very well... as a matter of fact, I even snacked on them while still frozen and then tasted great!"
"It's easy to make and is very good."
"So easy & quick. I melted the chocolates in the microwave. These are much better than the usual "melt & mix" candy recipes. Everyone wants the recipe!"