- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate chips.
- Combine caramel topping and remaining 1/4 cup flour. Stir until
- smooth. Drizzle over chocolate chips to within 1/4 inch of pan
- edges. Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
- Return to oven. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Loosen
- from sides of pan with knife. Remove pan to cooling rack to cool.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars about 2 x 1 1/2 inches. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: Calories 157, Total Fat 7.9g, Saturated Fat 2.1g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 20.3g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 1.9g, Vitamin A 1%DV, Vitamin C <1%DV, Calcium <1%DV, Iron 5%DV