- low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place on a baking
- Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge
- of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and refrigerate for at
- least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove side of pan. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and
- shortening; stir until smooth. Top the cheesecake with pecans;
- drizzle with chocolate mixture and caramel topping. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 283 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.