- 30 caramels
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate hearts or curls, optional
- In a large saucepan, add the caramels, butter and water. Cook and stir over medium heat until caramels are melted. Spread over crust; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; spread over caramel layer. Refrigerate.
- In a large saucepan, melt chocolate chips with hot water over low heat; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cream cheese layer. Garnish with chocolate hearts or curls if desired. Chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate-Caramel Supreme Pie
Sort By :
"EXCELLENT pie. I use oreos and butter to make my chocolate crust. Otherwise I make no changes. It's rare for me to not change a recipe! I have made this several times. Definitely recommend it!!! It has several textures and amazing overall taste."
"Super good! Love the different flavors and textures, salty, sweet, crunchy, smooth. I make it pretty often."
"It was very tasty, however it was very hard to cut through the caramel."
"This pie was amazing! It tasted just the way I thought it would. The caramel was nice and creamy and not hard at all. My only complaint is that I didn't get a chance to take a slice home because it was all gone! (Just FYI the picture makes the whipped topping look pink but it comes out a medium brown.) I will definitely make this pie again!"
"Very easy and yummy!"