Chocolate-Caramel Supreme Pie Recipe
- 30 caramels
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate hearts or curls, optional
- In a large saucepan, add the caramels, butter and water. Cook and stir over medium heat until caramels are melted. Spread over crust; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; spread over caramel layer. Refrigerate.
- In a large saucepan, melt chocolate chips with hot water over low heat; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cream cheese layer. Garnish with chocolate hearts or curls if desired. Chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate-Caramel Supreme Pie
Sort By :
Super good! Love the different flavors and textures, salty, sweet, crunchy, smooth. I make it pretty often.
It was very tasty, however it was very hard to cut through the caramel.
This was SO good!! Tasted just like Turtles candy. Will definitely make again and again and again!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cream Pie >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >