- 1 package (10 ounces) Milk Duds
- 1/4 cup milk
- Vanilla or coffee ice cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir Milk Duds and milk until smooth. Serve warm over ice cream. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 cup sauce.
Originally published as Chocolate Caramel Sundaes in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p11
Reviews for Chocolate Caramel Sundaes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2013
This is one of the best Hot Fudge sauces I've ever tried & super easy. It was so good I've made it two weeks in a row now. I cut the recipe in half and used a 5 oz. box of Milk Duds and 1/8 cup milk for 1/2 cup of sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >