It's easy to keep the ingredients for this rich fondue on hand in case company drops by. I serve it in punch cups, so guests can carry it on a dessert plate alongside whatever fruit, pretzels and other dippers they like. —Cheryl Arnold, Lake Zurich, Illinois
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- Assorted fresh fruit and/or pretzels
- In a small saucepan, combine milk, caramel topping and chocolate; cook and stir over low heat until blended and heated through. Transfer to a heated fondue pot; keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or pretzels for dipping. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Caramel Fondue in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p27
Reviews for Chocolate Caramel Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review