Chocolate Caramel Fondue Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- Assorted fresh fruit and/or pretzels
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine milk, caramel topping and chocolate; cook and stir over low heat until blended and heated through. Transfer to a heated fondue pot; keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or pretzels for dipping. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 114 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Caramel Fondue
"Good one to prepare"
"This is one of our favorite snacks. I'm sure it will be made many more times! We also dip pound cake into it."
"Absolutely incredible. I recommend using Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel ice cream topping."