Chocolate Caramel Fondue Recipe
It's easy to keep the ingredients for this rich fondue on hand in case company drops by. I serve it in punch cups, so guests can carry it on a dessert plate alongside whatever fruit, pretzels and other dippers they like. —Cheryl Arnold, Lake Zurich, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:20 servings
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- Assorted fresh fruit and/or pretzels
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine milk, caramel topping and chocolate; cook and stir over low heat until blended and heated through. Transfer to a heated fondue pot; keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or pretzels for dipping. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 114 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC