Chocolate Caramel Fondue Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- Assorted fresh fruit and/or pretzels
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine milk, caramel topping and chocolate; cook and stir over low heat until blended and heated through. Transfer to a heated fondue pot; keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or pretzels for dipping. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without dippers): 114 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Caramel Fondue
"I can't save enough good things about this recipe - could eat the entire thing with a spoon"
"Good one to prepare"
"This is one of our favorite snacks. I'm sure it will be made many more times! We also dip pound cake into it."
"Absolutely incredible. I recommend using Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel ice cream topping."