Chocolate Caramel Fondue
It's easy to keep the ingredients for this wonderfully rich fondue on hand in case unexpected company drops by. I serve the thick sauce in punch cups, so guests can carry it on a dessert plate alongside their choice of fruit, pretzels and other dippers.Cheryl Arnold, Lake Zurich, Illinois
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- Assorted fresh fruit and/or pretzels
- In a small saucepan, combine milk, caramel topping and chocolate;
- cook and stir over low heat until blended and heated through.
- Transfer to a heated fondue pot; keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or
- pretzels for dipping. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 114 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.