Chocolate Cappuccino Mousse Recipe
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional whipped cream, baking cocoa and ground cinnamon or cinnamon sticks, optional
- 1. In a small saucepan, dissolve coffee in hot water. Stir in the milk, cocoa and butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Remove from the heat.
- 2. Transfer to a large bowl; cool completely. In a small bowl, beat cream and cinnamon until stiff peaks form. Fold a fourth of the whipped cream mixture into cocoa mixture, then fold in the remaining whipped cream mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes. Top with additional whipped cream, cocoa and cinnamon if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 863 calories, 61g fat (38g saturated fat), 212mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Cappuccino Mousse
"This is very rich and decadent. For those of you who see 863 calories per serving That is for a 1 cup serving and there is no way you can eat that much of this rich dessert. I would say this recipe is 4-6 servings which helps tremendously with the calorie count, etcc."
"Wow! Thanks for pointing that out. 863 calories is 3/4 of what I eat in a whole day!!"
"863 Calories that's insane."