Chocolate Cappuccino Mousse Recipe
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional whipped cream, baking cocoa and ground cinnamon or cinnamon sticks, optional
- 1. In a small saucepan, dissolve coffee in hot water. Stir in the milk, cocoa and butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Remove from the heat.
- 2. Transfer to a large bowl; cool completely. In a small bowl, beat cream and cinnamon until stiff peaks form. Fold a fourth of the whipped cream mixture into cocoa mixture, then fold in the remaining whipped cream mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes. Top with additional whipped cream, cocoa and cinnamon if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
One serving: 1 cup (calculated without optional toppings) equals 863 calories, 61 g fat (38 g saturated fat), 212 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.