My oldest son asks me to make these cupcakes every year for his class Halloween party. I always get compliments about how tasty and cute these treats are. —Nicole Clayton, Prescott, Arizona
- 1 package fudge marble cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Orange paste food coloring
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate candy corn
- Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Transfer half of batter to a small bowl; tint with food coloring. To the other half of batter, mix in contents of cocoa packet.
- Divide chocolate batter among prepared cups. Carefully top with orange batter; do not swirl. Bake and cool as package directs. Top cupcakes with whipped topping and candy corn. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Candy Corn Cupcakes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014, p2-5
Reviews for Chocolate Candy Corn Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review